Bridgestone provides $25K regarding Teens exactly who ‘Drive Smart’
Amateur videographers or individuals with a resourceful side as well as access to the camera are generally invited to the seventh annual Bridgestone Teens Push Smart Movie Contest. Typically the grand prizewinner will take house a cool $25, 000 scholarship money and have his video demonstrated on air flow across the country for a public company announcement meant for Bridgestone Americas.
The point of the contest is normally driver security, and the standards aren’t likewise tough. Generally together a new 25- OR PERHAPS 55-second video tutorial on some aspect of automobile or generating safety. Such as
- Chair belt utilization,
- Tire inflation,
- Avoiding noise level while gaining (like cellphones and texting), or
- Generating defensively
Local motorists can take one or two cues with the Fairfax County Police ‘Youthful Driver Program’ or the methods provided about the Montgomery Regional Teen Gaining Safetywebsite. Wedding event check out previous year’s successful videos regarding ideas or simply a recent Inside Dateline segment with teen having and operating (you with your parents have to probably understand this anyway).
Once you’ve reach on a niche, think about the best approach to present it— say as a story through experience or even a music online video or a demo. Then shoot— a video not surprisingly!
You’ll need to develop an entirely very simple registration mark form then upload your video towards Bridgestone web site by way of no afterward than August 20, 2013. Judges can narrow down the exact entries, and then the top 10 clips will be put up for client voting coming from July 13 to 28.
All of the the top 10 filmmakers is going to at least acquire a set of completely new tires, using $25, 000 going to the Outstanding Prize winner. Second and also third position winners will get $15, 000 and $11, 000 correspondingly. This is significant money and also substantially higher from past years.
The sweepstakes is ready to accept legal long-lasting residents of your 50 declares and the Center of Columbia or Nova scotia, age groups 16 thru 21 . Entries must include a valid driver’s license and be signed up as steady students with the accredited 2nd, college levels, or market school.
You won’t crib a persons work, , nor bother to add anything wrong. And shell out VERY close in order to the time requirements because video 123essay clips that don’t conform will probably be automatically disqualified.
News from your 2013 College or university Reception World
Many colleges and also universities hit the road this time of year to begin a good recruitment practice that actually climbs into full move in the fall.
Short of in fact visiting some sort of campus, most of these presentations present opportunities for one to get basic more knowledge about a school and make yourself identified by area officials.
Although those sessions are normally open to you, it’s commonly a good idea to pre-register if the ability is offered. Often, how are folks running the expensive vacation event going to know how many flip-style chairs to setup?
The following are a few of the more popular spg events:
- Exploring University Options: This may be a special recruitment program paid by the undergrad admissions workplaces of Fight it out, Georgetown, Harvard, the College of Pa, and Stanford. The excursion has some stops during the DC section, with the initially scheduled just for Monday, Could 20th, for the Bethesda South Marriott Lodging & Conference Center, at 7: 30 p. e. Two some other sessions would be held regarding May21st with the Tysons Area Marriott, along with Wednesday, May possibly 22 nd at the Hyatt Regency New york on Capitol Hill.
- Organisations That Really make a difference: This year, CTCL will browse the Washington POWER area about Sunday, Can 19, with the Marriott Bethesda North Inn and Consultation Center, in 1: 00 pm. Each individual program starts off with a 30-minute information workout followed right away by the faculty fair.
- The exact Claremont Educational facilities: The Claremont Colleges (Harvey Mudd, Claremont McKenna, Pitzer, Pomona plus Scripps Colleges) will store a local information and facts session a prior weekend not too long ago, May 20, from couple of to check out p. mirielle., at the Pooks Hill Bethesda Marriott.
- Checking out Educational High quality: Join Red, Chicago, Columbia, Cornell, as well as Rice for the information session targeted to college students appreciate it students together with families. Lessons include the of each company, information on university admissions and financial aid, as well as a possibility to speak casually with admissions representatives.
- 6 of the Best Colleges and universities: Claremont McKenna, Colorado School, Connecticut College or university, Grinnell, Haverford, Kenyon, Macalester, and Debbie Lawrence bring students along with families for additional info on these six nationally identified liberal artistry colleges. Six programs be for the calendar year.
- Coast so that you can Coast Visit: Dartmouth, Northwestern, Princeton, UC Berkeley, together with Vanderbilt take a look at nine spots in 8 states. Often the evening features a brief details session around each college and enough time to interact with admission representatives within the college considerable format. The main tour involves the DC area on, may 23 rd .
- Boston School: This content rich program is built to provide prospective students through an ‘Eagle Introduction. ‘
- Carnegie Mellon University or college: Admissions counselors will present a broad information workout to high school students who could possibly be in the early stages of their total college look for. You can store now for those event planned for Weekend, June couple of, at the Bethesda Marriott Motel.
- Northwestern Higher education: In addition to the Sea-coast to Region Tour (see above), more sessions are actually open to pupils and their people in other places of the nation. Northwestern extends with Dartmouth, Princeton, Vanderbilt and UVA to The southern part of the state in August 2013.
- Typically the University regarding North Carolina at Greensboro: A couple of “First Look” sessions might be held in typically the DC location. The first will administer place on Could 29, around Rockville, and the second can be scheduled for May 21, at the Tysons Corner Marriott. Online registration will require you open any SpartanLinkaccount.